Monday, September 15, 2008

And now I am addicted...

10 Years ago I was:
In JC, wishing my A levels were over

5 years ago I was:
In Brisbane, playing/eating/loving too much while freaking out over my final year papers

1 year ago I was:
Lost and confused over my career

5 Things on my To-Do-list:
1) Settle my documents for my business trip
2) Start an exercise regime and lose weight
3) Make an appointment for health screening
4) Plan Dad’s birthday dinner next weekend
5) Clean the car

Five Snacks I enjoy:
1) Muji’s Red Bean Pancakes
2) Cadbury’s Fruit & Nut Mini-Bars
3) Haagen-Daaz Macadamia Nut Ice-cream
4) Arnotts’ Hundred & Thousands Biscuit
5) M&S Percy Pigs

If I were a Billionaire I would:
Donate to charity / church, pay my parents back for the cost of raising me, start a trust fund for my brother, invest, have a glorious wedding

Five people/groups I'd want to have lunch with:
1) My parents
2) The Boyfriend
3) The future in-laws
4) The Ninjas
5) EG mates

Five Places I've lived:
1) Singapore – Toa Payoh (with my gramps)
2) Singapore – Tampines
3) Singapore – Woodlands
4) Brisbane, Australia
5) My old office


Five jobs I've had:
1) Relief teacher
2) Part-time sales asst @ Guess
3) Tuition teacher

4) Events Intern/Manager/Director
5) Trade Marketing Manager

Location: 14th floor of misery
Current Condition: addicted to meme
Music: inxs

No comments: