Thursday, August 7, 2008

5 mins of fame!!

I'm famous! Well, sort of... in a way.

Last year, Susan and Gabes got us (BF & me) birthday cupcakes which were lovely and oh-so-purty that we couldn't bear to eat them. (But we did anyway cos we are such pigs, right?)

Today, nearly a year later Susan gives me the website contact and I see a picture of our cupcakes there! And a small mention about me being young... *Swoons*

Oh my gosh! I'm famous!!!


http://cupcake-fantasies-catwalk.blogspot.com/2007_09_01_archive.html
(See entry titled "Pink & Blue")


P.S. Please order your cupcakes from her. She is so creative and she did such a wonderful job for us!

P.P.S Oh yeah, small mention of the Boyfriend being young as well.


Location: 14th floor of misery
Current Condition: swooning
Music: hillsongs

No comments: