Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sorry for the delay

I know I haven't been keeping up my end of the bargain. It was initially due to the change in career and then Gossip Girl Season 1.

But anyway while I wait for S to produce Season 2, I figured I should make an entry of sorts.

So... life is good. Work is stressful but when is work ever a breeze and most importantly, I'm actually happy despite everything!
Now if only losing weight could be as easy!
Happy Valentine's Day, y'all!

Location: BF's house
Current Condition: blissful
Music: None

2 comments:

Irony said...

Hey girl! Good to see that you're back. We should meet up. And you do know that Season 2 is available on streaming sites. :)
Happy V day! I'm on a CSI marathon right now and loving it!

Anonymous said...

Babe! Now you're really a stoned fairy! *hugs*