Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Exercise, don't elude me

I had a really bad run last night. Maybe it was the cold weather or the fact that the masseur really gave it to my broken and battered feet before dinner or that all my sports bras were in the wash and my boobs were all over the place nearly taking out an eye, but it was a demoralising turn on the asphalt.

My right calf was cramping up 10 minutes into the run and I almost lost my balance a couple of times when my dodgy knee threatened to give out. I was breathless trying to keep it all together and I finally gave up after 20 mins and brisk-walked for the rest of the route.

I'm usually very thorough with the warm-ups and I walk at least 10 minutes before I start running so I think it's my dodgy knee acting up again. I woke up aching this morning and had to give in and fit the knee brace on, which shows up badly under my work-pants.

Man, it's tough trying to stay healthy.

Location: 14th floor of misery
Current Condition: achy
Music: 你最珍貴

No comments: